Y Combinator x Optemization
Your company’s performance and employee experience directly depend on your ability to organize information in a digital workspace.
Optemization can help your team design, build or refine your digital workspace to optimize your operational efficiency and skyrocket individual and collective productivity.
Weekly Office Hours
Our weekly office hours are a great way to learn more about how you can improve the efficiency of your operational systems, streamline workflows, optimize your team’s productivity or get help troubleshooting an issue in a budget-friendly way.
With our expert guidance, you will be able to get the support you need, when you need it, to take your organization’s systems, productivity and efficiency to the next level.
- You will be invited to attend our virtual office hours each week with a group of five founders and C-level executives at a similar stage.
- You can pre-submit your questions ahead of time to be answered on the call if you’re unable to attend live.
- You will get access to our private Optemization Office Hours Slack Connect Channel for additional asynchronous support.
- Recordings of all the calls will be included and available to access via our private Slack group.
Access to our weekly office hours is a flat recurring fee of $900/month.
Includes a 7 day free trial that covers one session.Your monthly subscription fee will automatically renew each month. There is no long term commitment and you can cancel at any time.
Join one of our online workshops for an interactive, live training focused around a specific topic taught by one of our Optemization team members. With our expert guidance, you will be lead step-by-step through building a specific system in your own workspace in real time.
- How to build an effective company knowledge base
- How to build a project management system
- How to build a team task management system
- How to organize meetings, agendas and notes
- How to organize notes and resources
- How to build department, team and personal dashboards
- How to automate manual workflows
- How to build public pages / websites
- How to onboard new teammates
- How to audit and improve your workspace
- How to replace
- Confluence or any other Docs tool
- Salesforce or any other CRM tool
- Lever or any other ATS tool
- Asana or any other PM tool
- When is Notion not the right tool
- Tools selection, vetting and adoption
- Goal setting and prioritization (OKRs)
- Sync vs async communication
- Deep Work
- Team Productivity
- Personal Productivity
- Remote Work Culture
- You will be invited to the live training with a small group of like-minded individuals.
- If you’re unable to attend live a recording of the workshop will be available.
- Includes a live Q&A session (you can also pre-submit your questions if you’re unable to attend live).
- Workshops are typically 70 minutes in length with a 5 minute break.
Access to one of our online workshops is $300.
Need a more custom solution? We offer a few different options to work one-on-one with our team of experts.
To request a proposal and quote, please schedule a complimentary discovery call so we can discuss your specific project needs.
We write a blog called Digital Opsessions.
Every Tuesday, we send you a free email showcasing a modern productivity concept.
You’ll understand how to make use of it, why it matters, and how it can improve your work.