Sales engagement software streamlines the sales process through integrations with sales communication channels and tools, management of sales messaging and materials, and automation of tasks, messages and workflows. This software enables companies to combine their sales and marketing efforts to create personalized and automated sales journeys; these can include emails, calls, social posts, meetings, and text messages.
By standardizing both messaging and the overall sales experience, teams can report on the effectiveness of specific messaging and tactics while also reducing administrative tasks for sales representatives. Sales engagement software will integrate with existing sales solutions, such as a team’s CRM software, email software, email tracking software, outbound call tracking software, sales intelligence software or lead intelligence providers, and sales enablement software for content management, among others.
To qualify for inclusion in the Sales Engagement category, a product must:
- Be a sales-facing product meant for daily use by sales representatives
- Integrate sales communication channels (email, calls, social, etc.) within one cohesive platform
- Manage standardized sales content such as email templates, call scripts, presentations, social posts, and other marketing materials
- Automate multichannel communication sequences and workflows
- Provide analytics or insights into sales performance