Personal User Manual
1. My style
- I tend to be more of a sprinter.
- I enjoy working independently and prefer not to be micromanaged.
- I believe in being competitive with yourself and not with others.
- I tend to work at random times of the day based on my energy levels. I work best during early morning hours and highly late hours.
2. What I value
3. Communication preferences
- Sending me a Slack DM is the quickest way to get a response from me.
- I work with multiple executives throughout the day; however, I prefer to set dedicated times for each. I will adjust the times based on project deadlines and priorities.
4. My ideal working conditions
- I work out of a dedicated office space, which I have turned into a place of Zen.
- I prefer quiet and low lighting.
5. Preferred working hours
- I prefer to work from 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM, break, and resume from 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM
6. How I like to receive feedback
- Please don't sugarcoat things. I'm comfortable having direct conversations and tend not to take things personally.
- I see all feedback as a learning opportunity, so the more, the better!
7. How I learn best
- I learn best by doing. I enjoy watching someone do something first so I can follow along or do it immediately after.
- I learn best by listening, reading aloud, and talking about ideas. I like to say things aloud, even if it doesn’t make sense, and put the pieces together in my head. I often visualize the process in my head and may have difficulty verbalizing it.
8. Things I love
- I love organizing. Whether it be furniture, books, files, or toys, it is one of my favorite things to do.
- I love learning. Personal and professional development is significant to me. While I enjoy online courses and workshops, I prefer learning from mentors.
- I love exploring. I love it when someone has an idea they are unsure of and afraid to explore. I like to say, “let’s go on this journey and see what happens.” It can be fun, scary, and exciting at the same time. Life is too short not to try something.
9. Things I struggle with
- I am very good at faking being extroverted. I am learning to realize that I am an introvert who prefers quiet and observance.
- I struggle with getting the right words out because I feel like I am in the spotlight. I do better at expressing myself through emails, texts, etc.
- I believe that getting out of your comfort zone is essential, so I wouldn’t say I like to let my struggles limit me from achieving success. I look for ways around them instead of sitting with them.
10. Other things to know about me
- I am highly intuitive.
- I don’t put myself in situations where I am not energetically or vibrationally aligned with a person or said case.
- You’ll most likely find me in a metaphysical shop when I'm not working.